Price / SqFt
Lot Size (in Acres)
Welcome home to this stunning colonial style estate nestled on over 8 acres of breathtaking wooded land, complete with a classic English garden.
Boasting five bedrooms and five bathrooms, this magnificent 5429 square foot home plus equipped guest house offers an impressive living experience for you and your loved ones.
As you step inside, you’ll be greeted by a grand entrance that leads to a spacious living area with gleaming hardwood floors and elegant crown molding. The gourmet kitchen features a gas range, custom cabinetry, and ample counter space. A formal dining room conveniently adjoins.
Head upstairs to find the spacious primary suite including a fireplace, sitting area for some quiet reading before bed, and the luxurious bath. The three remaining bedrooms are just down the hall along with two full baths.
Invite your guests for a bottle of wine from your wine cellar while they watch a film in the in-home theater with stadium seating. There’s plenty of room for hosting guests from the large basement to the guest house with its own kitchen and full bathroom.
Outside, the sprawling private grounds provide the perfect backdrop for relaxation and outdoor recreation. The lush English garden adds an extra touch of beauty to the already picturesque scenery. Whether you’re hosting a social event or enjoying a quiet evening on the patio, the possibilities are endless.
Minutes from several award winning wineries, breweries, and the famous Blue Ridge Parkway and Shenandoah National Park, this is the perfect home base for exploring the area’s diverse range of local tasting, culinary, and outdoor offerings.
- Guest House Studio Apt above 2 Car Garage
- Hot Tub
- English Garden
- Screened Porch
- Outside Fireplace
- Large Balcony off Master Bedroom
- Beautifully Landscaped
- Private location
- Greenwood Grocery
- Harris Teeter
- Home Depot
- Access to 64, 250, & 81
Things to Do:
- Hazy Mountain Vineyards & Brewery http://hazy-mountain.com/
- Blue Mountain Brewery & Restaurant http://www.bluemountainbrewery.com/
- Blue Ridge Parkway https://npplan.com/parks-by-state/north-carolina-national-parks/blue-ridge-parkway-park-at-a-glance/
- Shenandoah National Forest https://www.nps.gov/shen/index.htm
- Brownsville Elementary School https://bes.k12albemarle.org
- Henley Middle School https://hms.k12albemarle.org
- Western Albemarle High School https://wahs.k12albemarle.org
Places to Eat: