Price / SqFt
Lot Size (in Acres)
Welcome guests in your foyer that leads through the dining area into the charming kitchen. Custom cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, and granite countertops.
The light-filled living room features sliding glass doors overlooking the spacious deck and sizable backyard. Host guests for a backyard barbecue party or add a fire pit to relax by on those breezy nights.
On the main level you’ll find three bedrooms. The primary bedroom has a closet and a striking full bath with beautiful patterned tile-work floors. A second full bathroom services the two secondary bedrooms. On the right when you enter the home, find an office space/flex room and cozy sitting area, ideal for reading, studying, and conversation.
A finished basement with its own entrance offers versatility for guests. In addition, the large basement has space perfect for a recreational space, home gym or home movie theater. The walkout basement also offers a spacious laundry room.
You’ll love the restored oak hardwood floors on the main level, new carpeting in the basement, new appliances and fixtures throughout the house. This home has been completely renovated to include the pretty things you can see and the necessary things that you can’t.
Upgrades & Highlights:
This home has undergone a massive renovation.
The floorplan was redesigned to create an open concept with the kitchen and living room. This allowed for natural light to pour into the main living area and created space for a kitchen island with counter seating.
With the removal of walls, it was necessary to find a new location for the existing full bathroom. We moved this to the opposite side of the home and created an office/flex room next to the bathroom.
There was no en-suite so we took a partly finished space and finished it to flow with the rest of the home.
This included raising the floors to be level with the kitchen, repositioning the door to create more cabinet space in the kitchen, adding insulation and drywall, and finding a creative solution for a full bathroom and closet.
The unfinished basement was also finished off with insulation, drywall, electrical and HVAC to create a fourth bedroom, recreation room and laundry room.
New everything in 2022
- HVAC unit, compressor and ductwork through the home
- Electrical to include wiring and fixtures
- Recessed lighting
- Plumbing to include pipes, faucets, tubs, sinks and toilets
- Water heater
- Custom cabinets in kitchen
- Granite countertops in kitchen
- Kitchen appliances
- Tile backsplash
- Bathroom vanities
- Tile surround in both bathrooms
- Hardwood floor throughout the main level with the exception of the tiled primary bathroom
- Carpet in the basement
- Interior and exterior doors
- All hardware on doors and cabinets
- Interior of home freshly painted
- Deck repaired and stained
- Fence boards replaced and painted
- Harris Teeter
- Cardinal Home Center
- Exxon, BP and Shell Station
- Access to 64
Things to do:
- Old Trail Golf Club, Pool, & Event Spaces https://oldtrailclub.com
- King Family Vineyards https://kingfamilyvineyards.com
- Pro Re Nata https://prnbrewery.com
- Claudius Crozet Park https://crozetpark.org
- Crozet Library https://jmrl.org/br-crozet.htm
- Mint Springs Valley Park https://www.albemarle.org
- Elementary School: Brownsville https://bes.k12albemarle.org
- Middle School: Henley https://hms.k12albemarle.org
- High School: Western Albemarle https://wahs.k12albemarle.org
- Private School: Miller School of Albemarle https://millerschoolofalbemarle.org
Places to Eat: