Price / SqFt
Lot Size (in Acres)
This stunning modern farmhouse, completed in 2022, has three bedrooms and two bathrooms and is situated on almost 11 acres of private, partially wooded land. With an incredible attention to design choices and detail, this home has a modern and stylish feel.
The open flow concept of the kitchen, living, and dining area is highlighted by 16 ft vaulted ceilings, creating an airy and spacious feel throughout the home. An electric fireplace in the living room creates a cozy vibe, and has a heat element as well. Working from home? The dedicated office space with built in desks and storage is perfect for remote workers or those who need a quiet space to focus- plus the home has high speed fiber internet!
The attached 2 car garage offers convenience and practicality, including a workshop space, while the pull down attic access provides ample storage space with built-in shelves. With a year-round creek in the backyard, a 550 sq ft covered side porch, fenced in garden area, and kid’s swing/play set, there is no limit to the natural outdoor beauty of this property.
This home is truly a gem, combining luxury, style, and functionality in a picturesque and serene setting, and only 35 minutes to Charlottesville.
- 750 sq ft garage with workshop area
- Garage has 220v outlet for electric vehicle plug in
- 550 sq ft extra large covered porch
- Hardiplank siding
- Galvanized metal roof with Fire and Impact Resistance Class A
- 16 ft vaulted ceilings in living/kitchen/dining area
- 9 ft ceilings throughout the rest of the home
- Double hung windows throughout the home
- Apron front sink in kitchen
- Pull out trash in kitchen
- Panel ultra quiet Bosch dishwasher
- Electric fireplace in living room
- En suite primary bedroom with built in shelves in master closet
- Primary bathroom has floor to ceiling shower tile and an oversized shower
- Laundry room has built in storage
- Mud “hall” drop zone with direct access to exterior of the home
- Office has built in desks and storage
- Attic has pull down ladder access and built in shelves for storage
- Nearly 11 acres, very private lot
- Year round creek at the back of property
- Landscaped trails down to the creek
- Fenced garden area off of the porch
- Kids swing set and play fort
- Fiber internet
- 5 minutes to downtown Scottsville, 30 minutes to Charlottesville