2 full, 2 half
Price / SqFt
2 full, 2 half
Lot Size (in Acres)
Welcome home to the conveniently located colonial house at 251 Larchmont Circle in the desirable community of Greenecroft! This home boasts stunning hardwood floors throughout the main level. To the right after entering the home is the billiards room then the bar, and either could also serve as a formal dining room. For those that work from home, you will find a great home office space on the main level as well.
Through the room with the bar is a gourmet kitchen with tile backsplash, granite countertops, an island, pantry, and stainless appliances. Just past the kitchen is a breakfast space with access to the backyard. Tons of natural light pours through all the windows lighting up the kitchen, breakfast nook, and spacious living room. Read a book after a long day of work or start your morning with a cup of coffee by the fireplace in the living room.
The upstairs of this home has a large primary bedroom with two walk-in closets and a primary bathroom featuring a soaking tub and tiled shower. Along with the primary suite, you can find three secondary bedrooms and a full bathroom on the second floor.
Head downstairs to the large finished basement equipped with a bathroom, media room, recreation room, and large unfinished storage area. This floor is amazing for family or fitness time, or you could change the area up to host guests in their own space.
The deck off the main level makes this home ideal for entertaining, and the fencing around the backyard gives you the privacy and quiet respite you desire.
This ideal location for this lovely home is a quick 15-minute drive to Harris Teeter, Target, Starbucks, and restaurants at Hollymead Town Center. Convenient to Rt. 29, NGIC, DIA, and 13 miles to Skyline Drive/Shenandoah National Forest.
- Ideal main level living with flow from kitchen and breakfast area to the formal living room
- Gourmet kitchen with tile backsplash, granite counters, an island, pantry, and stainless steel appliances
- Spacious primary bedroom suite with two walk-in closets and beautiful full bath boasting a soaking tub and tiled shower
- Recreation room, exercise room, bonus room currently an at-home movie theater and half bath located in the finished basement
- Full 2-car garage with tons of space for tools and storage
- Food Lion
- Tractor Supply
- Access to 29
Things to do:
- The Highlands Golf Park https://highlandsgolfpark.com
- Preddy Creek Trail Park https://albemarle.org
- Barboursville Vineyards https://www.bbvwine.com
- Chris Greene Lake Park https://albemarle.org
- Greene County Library https://jmrl.org/br-greene.htm
- Shenandoah National Park/Skyline Drive https://www.nps.gov/shen/index.htm
- Ruckersville Elementary School https://va01918659.schoolwires.net/Domain/10
- William Monroe Middle School https://va01918659.schoolwires.net/Domain/11
- William Monroe High School https://va01918659.schoolwires.net/Domain/12