Price / SqFt
Lot Size (in Acres)
Welcome to Canterbury Hills!
Come and see why this neighborhood in beautiful Charlottesville is in the perfect location.
As you enter the foyer you will notice the newly refinished hardwood floors, upgraded trim, living room, dining room, kitchen and sunroom overlooking the large koi pond and gardens in the private backyard.
On the second level you will find the primary suite, two additional bedrooms, and full bathroom.
Lastly, the terrace level has a large family room with built-in bookcase, gas fireplace, bedroom, laundry room, full bathroom and additional storage.
Walk out the terrace level to enjoy your patio and private fenced-in backyard with two storage areas.
Close to all that is charming about Charlottesville-UVA, Barracks Road, 250 and 64 and much more!
Property Upgrades and Highlights:
- Interior Painted 2022
- Professional Landscaping 2022-new shrubs, aerated and seeding of yard
- Koi Pond
- Fenced In Yard
- Built-In Bookcase in Family Room
- New Double Doors on Terrace Level
- New Dishwasher 2022
- New Stove 2022
- Hardwood Floors Refinished
- Security System
- Full Terrace Bathroom Remodeled 2021
- Washer and Dryer 2020
- New Carpet Terrace Level 2021
- Roof Treated with Peak 301 -includes a 6 year mfg. warranty to restore shingles
- Encapsulated Crawl Space
- New Toilet in Primary Suite
- New Kitchen Faucet