2 full, 2 half
Price / SqFt
2 full, 2 half
Lot Size (in Acres)
This gorgeous colonial home, with more than half an acre, is located on a quiet cul-de-sac the Cherokee section of Lake Monticello and features a paved driveway with an attached 2 car garage and a large welcoming front porch.
An updated kitchen by Casey Eves Design flows into a sunny eat-in area and opens up to family room with a gas fireplace. With beautiful hardwood floors throughout the main living level, this home has both a formal dining room and living room.
The back deck is perfect for entertaining and overlooks a private backyard. Upstairs are four spacious bedrooms with new carpet and two full bathrooms featuring dual sinks. The large master bedroom has a walk-in closet with customized cabinets.
Downstairs is a completed basement which could be used as a study, workout room, etc.
Upgrades and Improvements
- Leaf Filter Gutter Protection (includes a Lifetime Transferable Warranty)
- Two Zone heating/Cooling. New Heat Pump & Air Handler. New Condenser Pan, Drain Pan, and Thermostat in 2020 (includes 10-year manufacturers Part Warranty)
- New 50 gallon electric water heater in 2022
- Roof Renew Full-Service treatment completed in 2022
- Renovated Kitchen remodel completed by Casey Eves Design
- New stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Owners’ bedroom closet updated by Closet Factory
- Removal of trees near the house
- Updated all interior light fixtures
- Wood floors refinished
- Freshly painted
- New Carpet Upstairs
- Basement finished with half bath added
- New toilets in all the bathrooms
- French drain added by garage
- Lattice added round front porch
- Landscaping in front yard