Price / SqFt
Lot Size (in Acres)
Welcome home to 1446 Decatur Drive! You’ll love this 4 bed/2.5 bath colonial home in the Forest Lakes neighborhood that is loaded with amazing amenities. Walk out the back door and onto the paved trail for 2-3 minutes and arrive at the pool, soccer field, club house, tennis courts, and playground. Hardwood floors lead you straight to the light-filled open first floor.
The open concept includes a living room, eat-in area, kitchen with a great sized island, and a half bath. Find yourself relaxing in the spacious living room by the gas fireplace or hosting company on your back deck that is perfect for grilling. Head upstairs to the primary suite featuring a sizable walk-in closet and spa-like bathroom.
Also on this floor are two more bedrooms, a full hall bath, and laundry room. The space doesn’t end there! In the basement level you’ll find space for a rec room, theater, or family room. The fourth bedroom is located on the basement level ideal for guests or home office. Access the covered patio and backyard from this floor as well. 2-car garage off the kitchen.
Great location just minutes from rt. 29, Target, Harris Teeter, and all the dining options Hollymead Town Center offers! Close to NGIC, the airport, parks, trails, and so much more.
- Light-filled main floor featuring plenty of space for hosting guests in an open-concept floor plan from the living room to the eat-in kitchen
- Sizable deck perfect for lounging on summer nights or having a barbeque with friends
- Gourmet kitchen with tile backsplash, granite counters, an island, pantry, and stainless steel appliances
- Spacious primary bedroom suite with a walk-in closet and spa-like full bath boasting a soaking tub and tiled shower
- Recreation room, at-home theater, exercise room, or bonus room in the finished basement plus an extra bedroom or office space
- Full 2-car garage with ample space for tools and storage
- Harris Teeter
- Hollymead Town Center
- Charlottesville Airport
- Access to 29
Things to Do:
- Chris Greene Lake Park – https://www.albemarle.org/FacilityDirectory/52/360
- Pen Park/Golfing – https://www.charlottesville.gov/Details/Pen-Park-26
- Chisholm Vineyards – https://www.chisholmvineyards.com/
- Shenandoah National Park/Skyline Drive – https://www.nps.gov/shen/index.htm
- Baker-Butler Elementary School – https://bbes.k12albemarle.org
- Lakeside Middle School – https://lakeside.k12albemarle.org
- Albemarle High School – https://ahs.k12albemarle.org