Price / SqFt
Lot Size (in Acres)
Beautiful, spacious, and updated home conveniently located near Route 29 N, NGCI/ DIA & Research Park, and within 15 minutes of UVA and all things Charlottesville. Yet, tucked in privately in a cul-de-sac surrounded by mature trees and adjacent to a small creek.
The backyard is sure to be your oasis and entertaining hit for children and adults alike. The home offers five bedrooms, three full bathrooms, and a plethora of flexible square footage to fit all your needs. It gets better… the home has updates galore including a freshly painted interior (2022), new carpet (2022), custom maple cabinets (painted in 2022), granite countertops in the kitchen and bathrooms.
The appliances, roof, and HVAC are all about 5 years old. Good bones too with upgraded insulation, structured wiring for computer network, Dolby Surround sound in the family room and the basement. Offering over 4,000 finished squared feet, there is room for it all! Plus, a large two-car, attached garage. Visit today and welcome to your new home!
Upgrades & Highlights
- Interior paint throughout entire home in 2022.
- New carpet installed in 2022.
- Painted cabinets in kitchen and bathrooms in 2022.
- Stainless Steel Appliances approximately 5 years old.
- Roof replaced in 2017 with GAD/Timberline HD with ice & water shield underlayment.
- Trane gas furnace and four ton AC installed in 2018.
- Two Mitsubishi’s Mr. Slim mini-splits indoor units.
- Upgraded deck approximately 4 years old.
- Newer Pella door with between-the-glass blinds in entrance to deck.
- “Future Proof” house with built-in, hard wired data/cable and internet system with mulitple ports in every room (including the basement) and Dolby 5.1 Sorround Sound System in the living room.
- Fully finished basement with Dolby 7.1 sound system in the media room.
- Security system equipment transferable to new owner, monthly charge of $39.00 for service.
- New Liftmaster garage door.
- Granite countertops in the kitchen and bathrooms.