Price / SqFt
Lot Size (in Acres)
This stunning home in the Wexford neighborhood is one not to miss! Expansive floor plan offers a large eat-in kitchen overlooking the family room, perfect for entertaining.
Enjoy the quiet on the back deck or the porch swing with a cup of coffee and good book, the winter also allows a glimpse of the Blue Ridge Mountains! The second floor boasts a master suite as well as three additional bedrooms and a bonus room that could be used as a fifth bedroom or office.
In the basement you will find additional finished living space as well as storage galore! Come and call 127 Longford Dr. home, you will not be disappointed!
Upgrades & Highlights:
- New Air handler 2022
- Transfer Switch and 30 amp outlet for generator installed 2022
- Painted garage 2021
- Water heater 2020
- Whirlpool Dishwasher 2020
- New upgraded carpet and pad entire upstairs 2020
- Leaf guards installed on gutters 2020
- Fresh paint on main living area 2020
- Food Lion
- Tractor Supply
- Access to 29
Things to do:
- The Highlands Golf Park https://highlandsgolfpark.com
- Preddy Creek Trail Park https://albemarle.org
- Barboursville Vineyards https://www.bbvwine.com
- Chris Greene Lake Park https://albemarle.org
- Greene County Library https://jmrl.org/br-greene.htm
- Shenandoah National Park/Skyline Drive https://www.nps.gov/shen/index.htm