3 full | 4 half baths
Price / SqFt
3 full | 4 half baths
Beauty abounds at this exquisite French provincial style property, conveniently located on Route 33, near Massanutten. Enter through handsomely crafted stone pillars, with lights and an electric wrought-iron gate, and follow the driveway around the immaculately maintained grounds filled with lush landscaping.
Grounds also feature a replica of the historic Mabry Mill, a pond, multiple courtyards, stone paths, walkways, and more. The exterior features expertly crafted quoin brickwork, arches, and stone masonry, with expansive covered brick patios. Enter the property through a grand front entrance into a large foyer and gallery/great room.
The main level features a great room, kitchen, sunroom, multiple offices, workspace, and a production wing (currently used for business purposes). The second level features the residence with three primary bedroom and ensuite bathrooms, a luxurious dining room, a spacious kitchen with an island and plenty of countertop and cabinetry space.
Throughout the property you will find exquisite detail and craftsmanship; including, custom trim, arch doorways and windows, grand pillars, high ceilings, + more. The property currently operates a business with a special use permit for a photography studio.
Features and Upgrades
- Elegant and sophisticated French provincial style home, featuring brick and stone exterior.
- Stunning landscaping with multiple courtyards, balconies, and porches to enjoy the outdoors and mountain views.
- Exterior brickwork includes quoin brick detail and arches.
- Exterior includes mostly stone and brick on the back and sides of the property.
- Grand entrance features a covered brick porch, multiple large columns, and aggregate walkways.
- Luxurious back covered patio is brick, with brick and metal pillar columns and wrought iron railing.
- Addition includes a sunroom, a multipurpose room, and a basement.
- Basement exterior stairs are designed for golf cart use, and golf cart can be driven from ground level to basement.
- Fountain adorns the circular driveway, with captivating mountain views in the background.
- Mill on premises is a replica of the historic Mabry Mill, a tourist attraction location on the Blue Ridge Parkway.
- Gated entrance with electric gates, stone pillars, and lights.
- Grand entrance welcomes you into a spacious foyer and great room, with balcony and winding staircase.
- Arch doorways throughout interior, with custom trim and keystones.
- The main level features a great room, kitchen, sunroom, multiple offices, workspace, and a production wing (currently used for business purposes).
- The second level features exquisite detail and craftsmanship throughout; including, custom trim, arch doorways, & pillars.
- The second level features multiple decks to enjoy mountain views.
- The kitchen on the second level features cherry cabinetry, white cabinetry, large island with seating, fireplace, breakfast nook as well as eat-in area, plus large pantry.
- The property features three primary bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms.
- Large primary closet has direct access to the laundry room, and the large laundry room includes counter space and cabinetry.
- Large and spacious rooms currently used for business purposes (the production wing), that can be utilized in a multitude of ways.
- Plenty of storage area throughout the property, including a large attic with 3 pull down access points.
- Garage is heated and has a half bath.