Price / SqFt
Lot Size (in Acres)
There is a reason the Carriage Hill community is so highly sought. The location affords beautiful mountain views, well maintained landscaping, and a thriving neighborhood with many amenities. This is a prime location making it convenient to Downtown, I-64 and Rt. 250.
1065 Weybridge Court, #202 is a 2 bed, 2 bath condo. Just a few of the community amenities include a community pool, gym, pickleball court, kiddie pool, tot lots, pitch and putt green, dog park, and more. This unit is located on the ground floor with a private patio and storage. There is a ceramic tile foyer and carpeted common areas. The living and dining area has large windows which provide natural light giving this home a welcoming feel.
The primary bedroom includes a large walk-in closet, and has its own bath. Both bedrooms have ceiling fans and sizable storage space. This condo is move-in ready.
- Giant Grocery Store
- Martha Jefferson Hospital
- Peter Jefferson Place
- University of Virginia Hospital & Campus
- Access to I-64 & Rt. 250
Things to Do:
- Darden Towe Park https://www.albemarle.org/53/360
- The Rivanna Trail https://www.rivannatrails.org/
- Monticello https://www.monticello.org/
- Carter Mountain Orchard https://chilesfamilyorchards.com/carter-mountain-orchard/
- Downtown Mall https://www.visitcharlottesville.org/directory/charlottesville-historic-downtown-mall/
- Stone Robinson Elementary https://sres.k12albemarle.org/
- Burley Middle School https://bms.k12albemarle.org/
- Monticello High School https://mohs.k12albemarle.org/
Places to Eat:
- Beer Run https://www.beerrun.com/
- Lazy Parrot https://www.lazyparrotwingsandbrews.com/
- Tip Top Restaurant https://tiptoprestaurant.com/
- Firefly Restaurant and Game Room https://www.fireflycville.com/