Price / SqFt
Beautifully renovated and charming farmhouse with a convenient location near Massanutten. Easy one level living possible with a primary bedroom and bath on the main floor. Two bedrooms and another full bath round out the second floor.
This home has been substantially renovated in 2020 to include cosmetic items like hardwood flooring, paint, and functional updates like adding a heat pump and new ducting, new windows and doors, insulation and vinyl siding. Even better, a covered side porch and a 1 car garage were also added.
The kitchen has undergone a complete renovation with cherry cabinetry, newer appliances, a huge island, granite counters and tile flooring and is open to both the large dining room and living room. Both baths are updated with new vanities, lighting, bath/showers and tile flooring. You’ll find this light-filled home has ample storage in large closets and pantry.
5 minutes from the ski slopes of Massanutten and 15 min to Harrisonburg or Skyline Drive, this home enjoys 360 degree mountain views, a large flat yard with a sweet garden spot and ample parking. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to make this house your HOME!
Updates and Upgrades
- Vinyl siding and gutters
- Windows and exterior doors
- Hardwood floors on main floor and upstairs bedrooms
- New cherry Kitchen cabinets, granite, tile floors
- Renovated bathrooms
- New interior doors and light fixtures
- Added HVAC – new heat-pump and new ducting
- Added insulation to exterior walls and new drywall
- One car garage with electricity and pull down storage
- New covered side porch
- Gravel on driveway