In this episode of Charlottesville Connected, Amy Cochran speaks with Bruce Deal with Cunningham Creek, a local winery in Palmyra, Virginia.
“Wine pairs best with friendship and laughter.” Bruce describing the best way to enjoy a Cunningham Creek wine.
- How husband and wife owners, Bruce and Debby, took at cattle farm and turned it into a winery
- How to become a winemaker
- The supportive winemaking community in Central Virginia
- Cunningham Creek’s Gold Medal Wine
- Family and pet friendly atmosphere
- Learn more about the wine and the event schedule at www.cunninghamcreek.wine